Starting at $265911 days • 13 meals
Our flagship brand represents a refined take on the art of guided travel. We seamlessly handle the details - you experience the world.Itinerary
Launch MapOpen Map
Order your Collette Classic Brochure today. It's Free! »
Netherlands, Belgium & Paris
Netherlands, Belgium & Parisfeaturing historic Bruges
Experience the colour and glory of spring on this leisurely-paced tour through the Netherlands, Belgium and Paris. Start your horticultural experience with a visit to the Hortus Botanicus, a secret garden and orangery located in the heart of bustling Amsterdam. Float in the canals of Amsterdam. See diamond cutting by artisans in the diamond capital of the world. Enjoy a tour of a family owned brewery, beer tasting, and dinner in a 500 year old building. Travel back to medieval times during and included walking tour and overnight in the heart of Bruges. Walk the boulevards of Paris, "City of Lights." Visit the home of Claude Monet, cruise the Seine River and enjoy a farewell dinner in a quaint and cozy bistro.
- Enjoy a candlelight canal cruise in Amsterdam.
- Learn the history of beer production in Bruges at a family-owned brewery and enjoy a tasting.
- Indonesian cuisine in Amsterdam connects you to the Dutch Colonial past.
- Explore Brussels on a locally-guided tour.
- Enjoy a full day and overnight along with an intimate walk in Bruges with a local resident.
- Step inside Claude Monet's home in Giverny; smell the colourful garden full of flowers.
- Soak up Paris on a Seine River cruise through the heart of the city.
- Dinner in a local Parisian bistro includes traditional food, French wine and lively musical entertainment.
- Walk the pathways of the 300-year-old Hortus Botanicus, one of the oldest botanical gardens in the world and home to 4,000 species of plants.
- Experience the benefits of Whisper headsets, designed for better communication between you and your guides.
- Amsterdam, Candlelight Cruise, Hortus Botanicus, Brussels, Bruges, Brewery Tour & Dinner, Paris, Giverny, Seine River Cruise